How to face MPPSC Interview
MPPSC interview is a 30 mintue to 45 minutes exercise which can change your life. A high score in Interview can sometimes create a difference of more than 100 marks with fellow candidates in just under 30 minutes. Being the last round, this would give one, an unassailable lead in MP’s toughest competition exam i.e. MPPSC. Though the final rank list is prepared by taking the sum of MPPSC mains marks and interview marks, very often we see that interview high-scorers top the final selection list too.
MPPSC Interview preparation
Interview is a half-an-hour exercise which can change your life. A high score in Interview can sometimes create a difference of more than 100 marks with fellow candidates in just under 30 minutes. Being the last round, this would give one, an unassailable lead in India’s toughest competition – MPPSC Civil Services Exam. Though the final rank list is prepared by taking the sum of MPPSC mains marks and interview marks, very often we see that interview high-scorers top the final selection list too. In this post, we present 25 golden tips for success in Interview. 1. Start early! It is very important not to lose time. Start early. Don’t wait for the results of MPPSC Civil Services Main exam. Start polishing your personality as early as possible. 2. Know your-self The most crucial problem with us is that we don’t know ourselves fully. A human being has so many skins inside, covering the depths of the hearts. We know so many things, but we don’t know ourselves. Try to know the different aspects of your personality, even hidden or unknown. If any of your personality traits does not suit an MPPSC officer, try to overcome that weakness. MPPSC Prelims 2019 Test Series - Enroll Now and Get 40% OFF! 3. Read your bio-data multiple times Most of the questions in Interview will be based on the biodata of the candidate. Copies of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) will be shared with each of the board members. It is extremely important not to fumble on personal questions. Revise your bio-data many times and prepare well for questions from areas like hobbies, education, work experience, service-preference etc. 4. Develop a positive attitude There are many myths and rumors about Interview. You might have bad experiences from previous interviews as well. But don’t let negative thoughts to ruin your chances. Don’t worry about matters – interview board, position, questions etc. – which are beyond your control. Hope for the best. 5. Don’t take Interview in a light spirit Be serious about the process and questions. Give respect to the board members who take your personality test. Never underestimate the persons in the board. They have vast experience and knowledge. Don’t be too casual on serious questions. 6. Develop self-confidence Everyone loves people with self-confidence. If you are sure about your beliefs, answers or solutions, express them confidently. But at the same time ensure that you don’t go overboard. Remember that the line between self-confidence and arrogance is very narrow. 7. Don’t lie Don’t say lies to impress Interview board. Never create fake facts in your bio-data. Very often they will catch you. 8. Improve your communication skills Improve your command over the language for Interview. If you search for words in the 25-30 minutes MPPSC personality test, you may run short of time to express your ideas completely. Listening to debates and news on television channels is one practical way to improve communication skills. Also, start talking with your friends in the medium for Interview. 9. Get straight to the point Master the art of giving to-the-point answers. Very often, long answers can be condensed into crisp, but interesting statements. If you need more guidance on do’s and don’ts for Interview, read our article on civil services interview where we have mentioned about the books which help in Interview preparation. 10. Don’t stop reading newspapers Candidates often stop reading newspapers once the MPPSC main exam is over. But, information about current happenings is very important for Interview, just like the MPPSC main exam. Have a general idea about the major happenings for last one year. Also, be familiar with the headlines and stories of the newspapers on the interview day. 11. Prepare well on your hobbies Very often this is the first question Interview board ask, many times in a light mood. Make sure you start well. Don’t give cliche answers. Hobbies help the interviewer to understand the personalities of candidates. Keep practicing your hobbies till the last week before Interview. 12. Revise your optional subject It is seen that many candidates tend to neglect their optional subject after MPPSC CSE Mains. But Interview panel may ask questions from your optional subject on the interview day. Brush up recent happenings related to your optional subject. 13. Go through your graduation text books MPPSC expects candidates to take their graduation seriously. As this is one area where the interview panel perceives the candidates to have expertise with. So, more in-depth questions can come from this area. 14. Learn to give balanced answers Your views should be balanced and impartial. This does not mean that you should not take a stand. Ideally, you should have stand – without any political or social bMPPSCes. Once you take a stand on controversial topics, be prepared with your justification for the same. Don’t give sweeping generalizations without a proper base. 15. Know your district and state Questions may be asked about the district and state. Collect details about your birth place. Know the problems in your village or city. Be prepared with solutions as well. 16. Keep calm The questions may be from a wide area of topics/subject. You sometimes may not be knowing answers of many. If you do not know anything about a topic you are asked, then admit that you do not have any idea. Don’t panic. Keep calm. Your emotional intelligence matters. Nobody knows about everything under the Sun. MPPSC board obviously knows that. 17. Don’t compromise your moral integrity MPPSC not only measures one’s intellectual qualities but also social traits. Ensure that your moral integrity is sound. 18. Maintain a positive body language Reinforce your spoken words through your body language. Avoid gestures which do not suit the occasion. 19. Understand the real ‘Interview questions’ Most of the questions forwarded as ‘Interview questions’ on the internet are not questions asked in Interview. MPPSC says ‘The interview test is not intended to be a test either of the specialised or general knowledge of the candidates which has been already tested through their written papers’. Read ClearMPPSC MPPSC toppers interview section to know about real Interview experience. 20. Don’t be swayed by rumours Many MPPSC candidates are seen to be carried about by the rumours about the personality test. Certain boards are seen are tight in awarding marks while others are perceived as liberal. Though slight variations may come, in reality, all boards award high and low marks depending on the performance of the candidate on the date of Interview. 21. Use common sense Sometimes MPPSC members ask questions which can be answered just by using common sense. But the stress on the interview day may hamper your thinking process. Realise that common sense is not common. Expect some puzzles which require on-the-spot critical or lateral thinking. 22. Dress neat The first impression matters. But it is not necessary to wear expensive blazers or suits for Interview. Be comfortable with what you wear. For gents, a light colored shirt and dark trousers should give a professional appearance. A simple churidar or saree is recommended for ladies. Whatever you wear, in that dress you should look confident and neat. 23. Re-check your documents We advice to carefully verify the documents before-hand to avoid last minute panic. Ensure that you have all necessary documents ready. Read our article – check list for Interview – to know about the documents that should be brought in for Interview. 24. Take mock Interviews Rehearsals help to avoid common mistakes. Good mentors and friends can find your strengths and weakness and suggest necessary suggestions. MPPSC toppers like Gaurav Agarwal (2013 All-India Rank 1) has said that mock interviews help. They also help to improve your consistency. At the same time, care should be taken not to lose your genuine personality, because of the confusion created by different opinions from different people. 25. Be yourself Don’t try to present before MPPSC board a fake personality. Don’t mug up ready-made answers for Interview. Be yourself and express your opinion.
MPPSC Interview questions
Interview is the last and final stage of the civil services examination. Here you can find some expected interview questions for Interview. We have categorise the Interview questions in several categories for student's help find the below sample interview question for mppsc exam.
1.1 Personal Questions
- Q.1 What’s the meaning of your name?
- Q.2 What’s the meaning of your surname?
- Q.3 Tell us about yourself?
- Q.4 How would your friends describe you?
- Q.5 What is your roll number?
- Q.6 Why you want to become a civil servant?
- Q.7 Why should we select you?
- Q.8 Who is your role model?
- Q.9 who has been the motivating factor for you to opt for the civil services?
- Q.10 What is your aim in the life?
- Q.11 What is your personal goal in the life?
- Q.12 What will you do if you’re not selected?
- Q.13 What is your plan B?
- Q.14 How do you look yourself five year from now?
- Q.15 Give us an example of a situation where you acted honestly?
- Q.16 Give us an example of a situation where you acted dishonestly?
- Q.17 Which is your favourite newspaper and why?
- Q.18 Which is your favourite magazine and why?
- Q.19 Which is your favourite news channel and why?
- Q.20 Who is your favourite journalist and why?
- Q.21 Which is your favourite movies and why?
- Q.22 Who is your favorite actor and why?
- Q.23 Which is the latest book you have read?
- Q.24 Who is your favourite author and why?
- Q.25 Are you a religious person?
- Q.26 What is the difference between religion and the spirituality?
- Q.27 Are you a religious or a spiritual person?
- Q.28 Which games do you play?
- Q.29 what are the sites you generally browse on the internet?
- Q.30 How can you be an asset for the government?
- Q.31 What is your greatest strength?
- Q.32 What is your greatest weakness?
- Q.33 What is your view regarding your leadership skills?
- Q.34 If you are comfortable, please share a moment where you felt embarrassed?
- Q.35 Have you ever solved a particular problem with some out of box solution?
- Q.36 Do you consider yourself to be a risk taker?
- Q.37 How did you prepare for the Personality Test?
- Q.38 Did you join any coaching institute for the Personality Test?
- Q.39 What motivates you?
- Q.40 Who is your biggest inspiration?
- Q.41 What is the thing you hate the most?
- Q.42 What is the thing you love the most?
- Q.43 What is your favourite fruit and why?
- Q.44 If given a chance with whose life would you want to swap your life and please tell us the reason also?
- Q.45 Do you consider yourself to be an optimist? Why or why not?
- Q.46 If an angel comes to you and asks to make any three wishes, what those would be?
- Q.47 Can you share with us an example where you solved an ethical dilemma?
- Q.48 How do you deal with stress?
- Q.49 Do you consider yourself to be a satisfied person?
- Q.50 What makes you happy?
- Q.51 What’s your idea of entertainment?
- Q.52 What do you do in your leisure time?
- Q.53 What’s the difference between smart work and hard work? To which category you belong?
- Q.54 What’s your definition of success?
- Q.55 Why you have chosen this optional?
- Q.56 How would your optional help you in the administration?
- Q.57 What, in your opinion, are the qualities of a good administrator?
- Q.58 Is honestly a subjective thing?
- Q.59 What are three things that are inevitable for success?
- Q.60 If you can plant one idea into my thought process/mind what would that be?
- Q.61 According to you, who is the luckiest person on this earth?
- Q.62 What are the headlines today?
- Q.63 What is your choice in terms of gender for your first child & why?
- Q.64 What is your favorite sport?
- Q.65 Who is your favorite sport person?
1.2 Hypothetical Questions
- Q.1 What will be your priorities if you are the DM of your district?
- Q.2 What will be your priorities if you are the SP of your district?
- Q.3 What steps will you take as the DM if a communal riot breaks out in your area?
- Q.4 What will be the steps you will take as the DM to improve the administration?
- Q.5 What’s your vision for an ideal district and ideal state?
- Q.6 Suggest certain steps to tackle the problem of illiteracy in your district?
- Q.7 Suggest certain steps to eradicate the problem of poverty in your district?
- Q.8 Suggest certain concrete measures to counter the menace of corruption in your district?
- Q.9 What will be your vision as the Prime Minister of India?
- Q.10 What will be your vision as the Chief Minister of your state?
- Q.11 What would be your plan of action if you are made the finance minister of India?
- Q.12 What would be your plan of action if you are made the defence minister of India?
- Q.13 What will you do if you are pressurized by your political superiors or the seniors to take a step which is illegal?
1.3 View Based Questions
- Q.1 Do you favour the idea that no candidate should be given the home cadre if he gets selected for an All India Service?
- Q.2 In the light of the fact that smoking is injurious to health should smoking be banned all together?
- Q.3 Should the sale of liquor be banned and he country be made as dry?
- Q.4 Suggest certain reforms for the civil services examination?
- Q.5 Are you in favour of compulsory voting?
- Q.6 Are you in favour of reservation for women in the legislatures?
- Q.7 Do you think the entire affirmative action paradigm needs to be redesigned?
- Q.8 Has the reservation system been a success or a failure?
- Q.9 Do you think that the concept of creamy layer in the OBCs is justified?
- Q.10 Do you think the concept of creamy layer should be applied to the SCs and Sts as well?
- Q.11 What are your views on the sting operations?
- Q.12 What are your views on the paid news?
- Q.13 What are your views on the investigative journalism?
- Q.14 What are your views on media activism?
- Q.15 What are your views on the tribal by media?
- Q.16 What are your views related to the judicial activism?
- Q.17 Is astrology a science or superstition?
- Q.18 Is vastu a science or superstition?
- Q.19 What are your vies on the alternative methods of healing?
- Q.20 Please share with us your vision of harnessing India’s demographic dividend?
- Q.21 What’s your opinion about interlinking of the rivers?
- Q.22 Of late, there has been an increasing clamour that the laws meant for the protection of the woman, like the anti – dowry law, are often being misused to harass the men and their families. What are your views about this?
- Q.23 Has secularism successful in India?
- Q.24 In your opinion is India a beneficiary or a loser in the context of globalization?
- Q.25 Professionals have a narrow point of view and know more about less, which gives them a disadvantageous position vis – a – vis the genaralists. Comment?
- Q.26 Do you think that if the civil servants are suitably compensated, the corruption would stop?
1.4 Questions related to IT
- Q.1 Suggest us some steps to achieve the target of e - governance?
- Q.2 Being an administrator tomorrow, how will you use the Information Technology for the better governance?
- Q.3 What do you understand by digital divide? How can you bridge it?
- Q.4 What are the hurdles in the way of e - governance in India?
- Q.5 Who are netizens? How are they different from the citizens?
- Q.6 What do you understand by the Internet browser?
- Q.7 What do you understand by the term social media?
- Q.8 What do you understand by the term micro blogging?
- Q.9 What do you understand by the term IP address and what is its significance?
- Q.10 What do you understand by cloud computing?
- Q.11 Who owns the Internet and all the information on it?
- Q.12 Please comment on the role of Information Technology in the field of medicine?
- Q.13 What’s the role of Information Technology in the judiciary?
- Q.14 What do you mean by a search engine? Name a few.
- Q.15 How can we control the obscenity on the internet?
- Q.16 How IT can help in achieving the paperless governance?
- Q.17 State the steps required to start an IT revolution in the government bodies?
1.5 Questions on polity and Constitution
- Q.1 Speak negatively about the India political system for 3 minutes?
- Q.2 Tell us briefly about the various types of motions been used in the parliament?
- Q.3 Do you think the linguistic criterion of forming the states is a right criterion?
- Q.4 Do you think India needs more states?
- Q.5 What are the benefits and problems of small states?
- Q.6 In your opinion which is the most important amendment done to the constitution of India since independence?
- Q.7 What do you understand by the term minority?
- Q.8 What all minorities are being recognized by the constitution of India?
- Q.9 Do you think that the post of the governor should be abolished?
- Q.10 Do you think that it is the time for India to switch over to the presidential form of government?
- Q.11 What are your views regarding the opinion polls and the exit polls?
- Q.12 Should there be state funding of elections?
- Q.13 What is the meaning of the term delegated legislation?
- Q.14 What is double jeopardy?
- Q.15 What do you mean by Colourable legislation?
- Q.16 What are the different types of majority needed to pass bill in the parliament?
- Q.17 Is the prime minster of India the need of the government or the need of the states?
- Q.18 What is the national language of India?
- Q.19 Should the maximum age of the civil services be reduced?
- Q.20 Should there be any minimum educational qualification for a person to be a minister?
- Q.21 Should uniform civil code be applied to India?
- Q.22 Briefly tell us to significant recommendations of the second administrative reforms commission?
- Q.23 How can you justify the concept of the Rajya Sabha when its members are not elected by the people?
- Q.24 What are your views regarding section 377 of IPC?
- Q.25 What are your views regarding section 309 of IPC?
- Q.26 What do you mean by the basic features of the constitution?
- Q.27 Should we do away with such a lengthy constitution?
- Q.28 What do you understand by the concept of Lokpal?
1.6 Questions related to governance and public administration
- Q.1 What do you mean by the governance?
- Q.2 Pease tell us some of the important initiatives taken by the government of India in the field of e - governance?
- Q.3 What is the difference between the government and governance?
- Q.4 Is there any alternative to bureaucracy?
- Q.5 What is the contribution of bureaucracy, in the development of this nation?
- Q.6 What has been the impact of liberalisation, privation and globalisation on the Indian bureaucracy?
- Q.7 What are the important problems being faced by the Indian bureaucracy?
- Q.8 What do you understand by the term social audit?
- Q.9 What do you understand by the term human resource audit?
- Q.10 How the corruption can be reduced in the bureaucracy?
- Q.11 What do you understand by the term decentralized planning?
- Q.12 What do you understand by the term participatory democracy?
- Q.13 What do you mean by the administrative law? How is different from the law of the land?
- Q.14 What do you mean by the term public policy?
- Q.15 What do you understand by the term citizen charter?
- Q.16 How the geography affects the public administration of any area?
- Q.17 How is public administration different from the business administration?
- Q.18 What traits of private organizations should be adopted in the public administration?
- Q.19 how the public administration can make more efficient?
1.7 Questions on economy
- Q.1 Speak negatively about the Indian economy for 1 minute?
- Q.2 What do you understand by corporate social responsibility?
- Q.3 What do you understand by repo rate and reverse repo rate?
- Q.4 Do you have an idea about what is the Gandhian economic model?
- Q.5 Do you think that the Gandhian economic model is relevant today?
- Q.6 What do you understand by the term the stock exchange? Why is it called so?
- Q.7 Can you name some regulatory authorities of India in the different fields? Please comment on their working.
- Q.8 What do you understand by the security transaction tax?
- Q.9 What is structured unemployment?
- Q.10 What is disguised unemployment?
- Q.11 Pease differentiate between the budgetary deficit fiscal deficit and the primary deficit?
- Q.12 What do you mean by balance payment?
- Q.13 What role doest the forex reserve play in the economy of a country? What are the factors on which this is dependent?
- Q.14 What steps should India take to tackle the energy deficit?
- Q.15 Do you support Disinvestment?
1.8 Questions based on science
- Q.1 What is biometric identification? How does it work?
- Q.2 What’s the principle behind the working of a microwave oven?
- Q.3 What is the basic principle behind the particle accelerator used to find the Higgs Boson?
- Q.4 What is Higgs Boson?
- Q.5 What are the advantages and disadvantages of nuclear energy?
- Q.6 What do you mean by Green House farming?
- Q.7 It is claimed that Indian ancient Science was much ahead of the contemporary science. What are your views on this?
- Q.8 What do you mean by a supercomputer? How many super computers do we have?
- Q.9 What is the difference between an LCD and an LED TV?
Q10. What is the difference between the GSM and the CDMA technologies?
- Q.11 What do you mean by biotechnology?
1.9 Questions on ecology and environment
- Q.1 What do you understand by the Greenhouse Effect?
- Q.2 What do you understand by global warming? What are its main causes?
- Q.3 What are the harmful effects of global warming?
- Q.4 What are the steps been taken by the Indian government to control global warming?
- Q.5 What do you understand by the term carbon footprint?
- Q.6 What are the carbon credits?
- Q.7 What do you understand by the term eco tourism?
- Q.8 What step can be taken to stop the melting of glaciers?
- Q.9 What is Kyoto protocol?
- Q.10 What is a green building?
1.10 Social Issues
- Q.1 Speak negative for the Indian social system for 2 minutes?
- Q.2 What are the reasons behind the crime against women in India?
- Q.3 Do you think that the problems being faced by the women in the rural and urban areas are different?
- Q.4 What do you understand gender neutrality? How can it be achieved?
- Q.5 Do you think that the men and women have different abilities of handling a particular situation? Who is better in your opinion?
- Q.6 Please tell us certain programs that have been started by the government of India for the upliftment of the women?
- Q.7 What do you mean by universalisation of the elementary education? Critically comment on the role of private sector in the educational system of India.
- Q.8 When it comes to the world class educational institutions, India is still lagging far behind. What are the reasons for this?
- Q.9 What do you mean by the Human Development Index?
- Q.10 Why is India such a low rank in the HDI?
- Q.11 What do you understand by consumerism? Is it good or bad for the country?
- Q.12 What do you understand by westernization of the society? Is it good for the country?
- Q.13 what is “Happiness Index”? How is it different from HDI?
1.11 Questions on foreign policy and India’s relations with the world
- Q.1 What are the major challenges the India foreign policy faces today?
- Q.2 What should be India’s priority areas in terms of foreign relations?
- Q.3 What do you think are the areas where the Indian foreign policy needs to be reviewed?
- Q.4 Do you feel that the current Indian foreign policy has remarkably diverted from the Nehruvian foreign policy? In your opinions is this shift a positive or a negative thing?
- Q.5 Is the NAM relevant today?
- Q.6 Is the SAARC relevant today?
- Q.7 Can you suggest a solution to Kashmir problem?
- Q.8 Should the line of control be transformed to the international boundary?
- Q.9 What do you mean by the Track 1 Track 2 and Track 3 diplomacy?
- Q.10 What step should be taken to tackle the recent Chinese excursion at the Sino – Indian border?
- Q.11 What is Look East Policy?
- Q.12 What do you mean by Look West Policy?
1.12 Questions on defence and strategic framework
- Q.1 What do you understand by the term geopolitics?
- Q.2 Can you illustrate how the geopolitics of the Indian subcontinent has impact over India’s foreign policy?
- Q.3 What are the major challenges to the Indian maritime security?
- Q.4 What steps should be taken to modernize our armed forces?
- Q.5 What do you have to say about the recent accusation of corruption in the armed forces?
- Q.6 Should private companies be included in the production of various defense requirements?
- Q.7 Who is a field marshal?
1.13 Questions on Geography
- Q.1 What is the total length of India’s border?
- Q.2 What is the total length of India’s maritime boundary?
- Q.3 How many islands does India have?
- Q.4 What are the prospects of the wind power energy in India?
- Q.5 How can India realize its complete hydel power potential?
- Q.6 What are the opportunities and challenges provided by the unique climatic conditions in India?
- Q.7 Can India be administered better if the states are based on the geographical divisions?
1.14 Questions on the judiciary
- Q.1 What do you think is the primary cause for such a hug pendency of cases in India? Can you suggest some steps to reduce it?
- Q.2 What do you understand by the concept of the fast – track courts?
- Q.3 What do you understand by the term rule of law?
- Q.4 What do you understand by the term Natural justice?
- Q.5 What do you understand by the term due process of law?
- Q.6 What are the challenges being faced by the Indian judiciary today?
- Q.7 What do you mean by the public interest litigation and who introduced this concept to the Indian Judicial system?
- Q.8 Have the consumer courts been effective?
- Q.9 What do you understand by the quasi judicial powers? In what authorities these powers are entrusted?
1.15 Questions on similar words and terms
- Q.1 Can you differentiate between debate, speech, declamation and discussion?
- Q.2 What is the difference between the All India Service and the Central Service?
- Q.3 Is there any difference between the renewable energy and non conventional energy?
- Q.4 Pease differentiate between inflation, deflation and stagflation?
- Q.5 What’s the difference between recession and the economic slowdown?
- Q.6 What is difference between an epidemic and endemic?
- Q.7 What is difference between a militant and terrorist?
- Q.8 What is difference between a high commissioner and an ambassador?
- Q.9 What is difference between terms geostationary orbit and geosynchronous orbit?
- Q.10 What is difference between a copyright, a trademark and patent?
- Q.11 What is the difference between the twins and the clones?
- Q.12 What is the difference between growth and development?
- Q.13 Please differentiate between a biosphere reserve, a national park and wildlife century?
- Q.14 What’s the difference between the terms climate and weather?
- Q.15 What is the difference between the rule of law and due process of law?
- Q.16 What is the difference between the human rights and the fundamental rights?
- Q.17 What is the difference between a leader and a manager?
- Q.18 What is the difference between leadership, administration and management?
- Q.19 What is the difference between recession and depression?
- Q.20 What is the difference between FDI and FII?
- Q.21 What is the difference between cost push inflation and demand pull inflation?
- Q.22 What is the difference between Economy and economics?
- Q.23 What is the difference between Trade and Commerce?
- Q.24 What is the difference between Games and Sports?
- Q.25 What is the difference between Officer and Official?
- Q.26 What is the difference between a woman and a female?
- Q.27 What is the difference between Marriage and wedding?
- Q.28 What is the difference between Polity and politics?
- Q.29 What is the difference between Geography and geology?
- Q.30 What is the difference between Gadgets and Machines?
- Q.31 What is the difference between Fashion and style?
- Q.32 What is the difference between Drugs and Medicine?
- Q.33 What is the difference between Plan, Programme and Policy?
- Q.34 What is the difference between Accountability and Responsibility?
- Q.35 What is the difference between Administration and Management?
- Q.36 What is the difference between Author and Writer?
- Q.37 What is the difference between Anonymous and unknown?
- Q.38 What is the difference between Culture and civilization?
- Q.39 What is the difference between values, morals & ethics?
- Q.40 What is the difference between Leader & Manager?
- Q.41 What is the difference between Government and Governance?
- Q.42 What is the difference between decentralization, delegation, devolution, deconcentration?
- Q.43 What is the difference between Race and ethnicity?
- Q.44 What is the difference between the plebiscite and the referendum?
- Q.45 What is the difference between the civil service and public service?
- Q.46 What is the difference between the naxalism and maoism?
- Q.47 What is the difference between communalism and fundamentalism?
1.16 Weird Questions
- What is so good about this morning?
- Q.2 Why you selected a particular color for your shirt for today?
- Q.3 How many times you cross your tie to make a tie knot?
- Q.4 If one square inch of your head contains 1000 hair, then what is the approximate number of hair on your head?
1.17 Questions on general awareness
- Q.1 What is the difference between Group ‘B’ service been recruited by the UPSC and a Group ‘B’ service being recruited by some other recruiting agency?
- Q.2 What do you mean by meditation?
- Q.3 What do you understand by yoga?
- Q.4 It there any difference between the yoga and meditation?
- Q.5 What is ‘Classical’ about classical music music or classical dance or classical singing?
- Q.6 What do you understand by white revolution, blue revolution, orange revolution, yellow revolution, pink revolution, rainbow revolution?
- Q.7 What do you understand by the term medical tourism?
MPPSC mock Interview
Interview is the last and final stage of the coveted civil services examination. After this stage, aspirants are selected for different positions in civil services. Here are a few mock interview for aspirants for idea how the Interview is conducted.
How to prepare for MPPSC Interview
Being your preparation early, preferably within a fortnight or a month of completion of the main examination. Do not wait for the results of the examination. If you could not do so in this window of time, then begin at the earliest. The first phase of preparation can start with a more purposive reading of newspapers and magazines.
Current Affairs and Social Issues The issues of national and international importance and even those of regional or local signification often from the nucleus around which the interview revolve. Getting a good grasp of such issues is of essence. However, the focus in interview is not on mere facts and figures, but more on issues, their appreciation and analysis.
Such articles are often found in the editorial page of the top national dailies, which must be perused properly and comprehended fully. To give a wider coverage to their preparation, aspirants must go through a couple of national dailies. Similarly, one must read at least one good news magazine.
Note – making It should be very precise as well as concise. Once has gone through the article, one must reflect on it and ask oneself, is it of relevance to me? If yes, then is it worth making a note or can I mentally summarise the essence of article and possibly remember it till the interviw stage? Am I in agreement with what is stated in the article ? If not, why? Always en-deavour to analyse the viewpoint expressed . Does the viewpoint conform to logic and reasoning? Is it falling within the constitutional and legal framework
How is it for the larger good of our nation and its people? Thus, develop your own perspective Identify the most important points which the article is emphasising upon. Note such three to five salient points in a small note book/spiral pad/ memo page of your smart phone. Revise them whenever you catch a few moments of spare time during the day
Television Television too is an important aid for preparation. However, exercise discretion in what and how much television you should watch it is advisable to switch to prime time news on national channels like, Doordarshan, Rajya – Sabha TV, Lok – Sabha TV, NDTV, etc. look out for those programmes which carry views and opinion of eminent people. Listening to all India Radio ( FM Gold) and programmes like News at Nine, Market Mantra ( economic news programme ) and Spotlingt ( news analysis programmes) are equality good options
Internet Internet has emerged as a viable option for all of the above and more. Besides reading news papers, magazines watching/ hearing news programmes etc. internet resources are rather valuable while working in areas related to one’s personal profile ( DAF). Further, good articles can easily be saved in soft form or important capsules of article be compile. However, beware, net surfing can be addictive and at times a drain on your time.
Books This phase of preparation is also an opportunity to widen your horizons of thought by reading good books, particularly non-function. Target at least a couple of books per month. Books authored by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, RamchandraGuha, Narayan Nikani. Etc. Which reflect on word issues, India and its society economy, polity etc. are definitely good value for time. Besides, do look out for specific books pertaining to areas of your interest, hobbies, state of domicile, or even those connected with the discipline of your current job/occupation.
Advise of seniors Also look out to meet successful candidates of past year experts/ seniors etc from the field you work or study in. you can also read the blogs of previous year’s toppers. Joining a coaching institute or a guidance programme for the interview is not a must, particularly if one has had in the past an experience of such an interview programme or of the MPPSC interview itself. However, for first timers, such programmes may make some value addition. But do join only with the feedback/ recommendation of candidate or a person who has a first-hand knowledge of the coaching institute/ guidance programme, lest it becomes a millstone around your neck
MPPSC Interview tips
For the interview you need not to prepare anything separately, it is that scoring area of Exam where you can get high marks with less hard work. Focussed areas should be:
- Biodata related questions
- Academic Background and Job profiles (if working)
- Important Current happenings
It is not the test of our knowledge (already checked in Mains exam), but it is the test of Personality. How confident, polity and firm we are and how much conviction we have in our answers. Give some mock interviews to check and if needed polish or communication skills as these marks can be proved to be very useful in getting you the desired rank and service.
MPPSC Interview marks
The interview test will carry: 175 marks.
MPPSC topper Interview
‘MPPSC Topper’s Interview’: Here you will read about MPPSC toppers, their strategy, planning and various aspects of exam from their angle. We are giving you a short overview of their preparation journey. This will help you to understand MPPSC exam more clearly. We have 4 Toppers withus they are sharing their thoughts and expereinces about MPPSC Exam and Interview it might help you in your success.
MPPSC Interview videos
One of the best sources for Interview preparations without any cost is through watching mock interviews. Sharma Academy is preparing mock interview videos for aspirants to give them a idea of real Interview environment. At Sharma Academy's you tube channel you will get lots of mppsc prepration material and excellent mock interviews and special tips and suggestions for cracking the interview phase of MPPSC.
MPPSC Interview in English
Interview plays an important role in your selection and up gradation of post This is the most versatile part of the exam process where you can get high marks with comparatively less hard work. Areas of focus : Bio-data , Hobby , academics and job profile if you are working. Current affairs and contemporary social issues and government policies. Rest everything about interview is unpredictable. So its better prepare everything because it decides your selection & post.
MPPSC Interview coaching
Sharma Academy is the best coaching to prepare for MPPSC interview. Surendra Sharma sir guides the aspirant in a very systematic way. Interview is the last and final stage of the coveted civil services examination. After this stage, aspirants are selected for different positions in civil services. It is very important not to lose time. Start early. Don’t wait for the results of MPPSC Main exam. Start polishing your personality as early as possible. It is a better way to join a coaching for Interview prepration where you will get a group of studentd who are in same stage as you are. You will get practice Mock Interview that will help you to face main interview and other hand you can discuss with your classmates about various current topics which is helpfull for detailed knowledge of subject.S
MPPSC Interview coaching in indore
Sharma Academy is the best coaching to prepare for MPPSC interview. Surendra Sharma sir guides the aspirant in a very systematic way. Few steps he really focuses on are:
Step 1: Research Make sure you research the every thing you write in your bio data, About your city, state, if you are in job then have answer about current post and comapny also. By doing this, you'll be more prepared to answer questions such as- Why do you want this position? It is extremely important not to fumble on personal questions. Revise your bio-data many times and prepare well for questions from areas like hobbies, education, work experience, service-preference etc.
Step 2: Practice Before your interview, ask a friend to help you practice or you can make a group of friends who are in final interview stage for mppsc, Find sample interview questions so that you can role play. While your interviewer may ask you questions that you haven't practiced answering, the chances are high that you will have practiced answering some of them.
Step 3: Appropriate Dress The first impression matters. But it is not necessary to wear expensive blazers or suits for Interview. Be comfortable with what you wear. For gents, a light colored shirt and dark trousers should give a professional appearance. A simple churidar or saree is recommended for ladies. Whatever you wear, in that dress you should look confident and neat. wear decent clothes (but it does not influence your marks).
Step 4: Punctuality Imagine the poor impression made when a job candidate arrives late to an interview. To avoid this disaster, make sure you know exactly where the interview will take place. Reach before 30 minutes from your given time and adjust your self their.
MPPSC Interview classes
Sharma academy provides the special classes for Interview, we focus all mains appearing students for their interview prepration. We tech several points to students regarding interview like-
- Derssing sesnse
- Body language
- Eye contact with interviewer during question asked
- How to answer the cross question
- What was the subject in 12th and graduation, why he choose this subject, which college for graduation they choose and why.
- Why he wants to appear mppsc exam
- Family background, father occupation
- If any gape between mppsc prepration and graduation then why it is happen all these are the general questions.
- If any student can't answer any question then how to answer that very cleanly.
- How to prepare resume and profile for Interview.
- If any student have some hazitation or fear of interview then we prepare the students for this situations.
- We focus every student, and convert their weak points into strong points for interview, so they can clear it easily.
MPPSC Interview Institute
Sharma Academy is the best coaching institute for MPPSC in MP, We make make student for all three phase of the mppsc exam pre main and interview.
- We provide digital education to student
- we provide free of cost tablet
- Having special package (MPPSC Foundation Course) for 12th passout students digital class room, free table, test series
- If any student can't ask their doubts or question in class room we have seprate session for them personally we solve the queries of students.
- Doubt clearing session
- Subjective offline and online test series.
If any student wants to appear for mppsc and seeking the coaching class then only the sharma academy is the best class for mppsc in MP.
MPPSC Interview Panel
Interview is the last and final stage of the Selection in MPPSC Exam. Interview panel is the team who takes the interview of the candidate, mortally there are 3 members in Interview panel member 1 is Ho’nble chairman and other two members one might be lady member it depends on the Interview board's decision who will be other 2 interviewers.
MPPSC Interview Board
MPPSC Interview Board is the team who controls all the decisions of the mppsc exams we can say it is the same as mppsc board. There are few main team members. 1. Chairman, 2. Member 1, 3. Member 2, 4. Member 3, 5. Member 4, 6. Secretary, 7. Controller of Examination. Chairman is the first person under him many comity members role play and work.
MPPSC Interview Total Marks
Interview Test:The interview test will carry 175 marks.
Note: Qualifying marks for interview for unreserved candidates will be at least 33% marks in each paper and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class and Physically Handicapped categories, these minimum qualifying marks would be 23%.
MPPSC Interview Time
MPPSC Interview is the last and final stage of the coveted civil services examination. After this stage, aspirants are selected for different positions in civil services.
How to crack MPPSC Interview
Interview is the last and final stage of the coveted civil services examination. After this stage, aspirants are selected for different positions in civil services. Precautions:- do not give wrong answer, simply say no or sorry if you don’t know the answer. -Be confident, polite and firm. -Take a stand on any topic if required but also respect the views of interviewer -if you know a portion or part of answer, ask them to try or reply a bit before doing so. -show all your ethic here :P -wear decent clothes (but it does not influence your marks)
MPPSC topper Interview in English
MPPSC Interview is the last and final stage of the coveted civil services examination. After this stage, aspirants are selected for different positions in civil services.
MPPSC 2018 Topper Harshal Choudhary's interview sharing his thoughts for Sharma Academy teaching methodology, test series, lectures, notes and wishing good luck to all aspirants.
Click Here to watch full video of MPPSC 2018 Topper Harshal Choudhary
MPPSC Interview previous year questions
MPPSC Interview में विगत वर्षों में पूछे गए प्रश्न
- पहले PSC दिया है तो क्यों पास नहीं हुए?
- DC क्या होता है?
- आप सुपरवाइजर हैं तो आपके कार्य
- नेता के गुण
- सरकार, शासन, प्रशासन में अंतर
- इतिहास का कौन सा राजा पसंद है?
- आपने अपनी प्राथमिकता DC क्यों रखी?
- DC का ग्रेड पे कितना होता है?
- अगर किसी महिला को किसी ने अपने घर से बाहर निकाल दिया आप क्या करोगे?
- आप नायब तहसीलदार हैं, तो अब क्या बनना चाहते है?
- वर्तमान के ज्वलंत सामाजिक मुद्दे क्या है?
- भारत की प्रमुख समस्या।
- डायरी लेखन में क्या लिखती हो?
- आपको DC बना दे तो शुद्ध जल सप्लाय करने के लिये क्या करोगे?
- SDM क्यों बनना चाहते है?
- क्रिकेट का आपके चयन में क्या योगदान है?
- घबराहट तो नहीं हो रही है आप तो योग करती हैं नहीं हो रही होगी।
- DC के काम बताइये।
- ईमानदारी क्या है?
- क्या पढ़कर आए है?
- आप ARMY में क्यों नहीं गये?
- आपके पिता किसान हैं तो आप उनकी क्या मदद करते है?
- Maths से M.Sc. किया है तो त्रिभुज की विशेषताएं बताइए?
- शून्य और एक का गुणा।
- लोक सेवा आयोग क्या है?
- आपकी हॉबी क्रिकेट है, तो गुगली एवं कैरम बॉल में अंतर इनका प्रारंभ किस-किस गेंदबाज।
- आप डी.एस.पी. बनकर क्या नया करोगे?
- पटवारी भ्रष्ट होते हैं आप नहीं है उनका तो यही नारा है पैसा दो काम लो।
- पिछले इंटरव्यू में क्यों चयन नहीं हुआ?
- इतिहास के तीन महान शासक बताएं व क्यों प्रसिद्ध है?
- DC और पटवारी और NT के कार्य एवं अधिकार।
- कितनी बार पीएससी दे चुके हैं?
- आप अपने गाँव के लोगों के बीच में बैठकर क्या-क्या सुझाव देते है?
- किस क्रिकेटर को कैंसर था?
- महिलाओं के लिए क्या किया जाना चाहिए? समाज के क्या दायित्व हैं? आप As a DC क्या करोगी?
- आपकी पढ़ाई में काफी गैप है क्यों?
- आप Office कब जाते है, कैसे जाते है?
- MA हिन्दी से क्यों किया?
- आपने निबंध किस Topic पर लिखा?
- आप विकास खण्ड अधिकारी हैं तो आपके कार्य क्या है?
- आत्मकथा और जीवनी में क्या अंतर है?
- पटवारी हो तो हड़ताल ही करते रहते हो, क्यों?
- क्या आप जागरूक है? हाँ तो कैसे?
- मनुष्य की परिभाषा क्या है?
- पढ़ाई के year का क्रम क्यों बदला है?
- अर्थशास्त्र के लिए कौन सी किताबें पढ़ी है?
- आपके पति क्या करते है?
- कलेक्टर का हिन्दी क्या है?
- Biodata Related प्रश्न
- आपके चश्मे का नम्बर क्या है?
- आपको DC क्यों बनना है पटवारी अच्छा नहीं है?
- आज के पेपर में क्रिकेट की खास न्यूज बताएँ।
- धर्म और कर्तव्य में किसे पसंद करोगे?
- DC बनने के लिए अंतरजातीय विवाह के लिये क्या करोगे?
- सेवा और लोक सेवा में अंतर।
- Crops को हिन्दी में बोलकर बताओ।
- आप ने B.Ed. क्यों नहीं किया?
- आप पटवारी है तो आपका ग्रेड पे कितना है?
- तीन अच्छाइयाँ एवं तीन कमियाँ
- तुम्हे महिला बाल विकास अधिकारी बना दें तो क्या करोगी?
- इतने सारे विभाग क्यों बदल रहे हो?
- DC का विभाग कौन सा होता है?
- आपके परिवार में कितने सदस्य है?
- आप ही बताओ भारतीय राज्यव्यस्था के बारे में।
- और कौन-कौन सी परीक्षा देते हैं?
- अच्छा आपका अर्थशास्त्र है तो इससे क्या पूछें?
- आपको DC या DSP बनाते है तो आप अपने घर को कैसे मैनेज करोगे?
- आपके जन्म दिवस पर और किस प्रसिद्ध व्यक्ति का जन्मदिवस आता है?
- DJ और DM की शक्तियों में अंतर।
- आपकी हॉबी क्या हैं कहाँ-कहाँ घूमे हैं आप पर्यटन में?
- नौकरी मिलने पर क्या आरक्षण छोड़ दोगे?
- कठोर दण्ड की व्यवस्था क्या जरूरी है?
- आपका चयन क्यों किया जाए क्या आप योग्य है?
- बालश्रम को कैसे रोकोगे?
- यदि आप को कोई भी जॉब मिले तो क्या आप कर लेंगे?
- आप लगातार क्यों असफल हो रहे है?
- ये आपका कौन-सा इंटरव्यू है?
- समाज सेवा कैसे करोगे उदाहरण बताओ।
- इतिहास क्या सिखाता है?
- क्या DJ, DM और DM, DJ को अपनी कोर्ट में बुला सकता है?
- योग की विशेषताएँ?
- लोकायुक्त के क्या कार्य है?
- आपका Ph.D टॉपिक क्या है?
- आप इस स्तर पर कैसे पहुंचे?
- असफलता को किस रूप में लेना चाहिए?
- आपने आगे पढ़ाई क्यों नहीं की?
- पुलिस में जाना चाहेंगे?
- सरकार को आप दो सुझाव क्या देंगे?
- आपके नाम से मिलते किसी व्यक्ति का नाम सुना है इसका मतलब बताओ?
- सजा, क्या लोगों को सुधारने का कठोर संदेश है।
- आप UPSC की तैयारी क्यों नहीं करते?
- आप अपने गृह जिले की पाँच विशेषताएँ बताइये?
- पटवारी बदनाम क्यों है?
- आपके पास एक हेक्टेयर खेत है तो उसमें फीट, स्क्वायर फीट क्या है?
- सूर्य के पुत्र यमराज और शनि के बारे में क्या जानते हो?
- प्रशासन में क्यों आना चाहते हो?
- गांव से है आप तो गाँव के दो गुण।
- वर्तमान जॉब से संबंधित प्रश्न?
- लिव इन रिलेशन आज के दौर में सही है या गलत?
- आपकी हॉबी टेनिस है तो खेल परिसर या कोर्ट की लम्बाई एवं नेट की लम्बाई बताइये।
- महिलाओं के लिए क्या करोगे?
- स्कूल से संबंधित प्रश्न।
- आप अभी क्या करते हो?
- ये आपका कौन सा प्रयास है?
- आपके जीवन की कोई ऐसी गलती, जिसे आप जिंदगी में दोहराना नहीं चाहेंगे?
- आप सिविल सर्विस के बारे में क्या सोचते है?
- आपने अभी तक शादी क्यों नहीं की?
- पिताजी के कौन-से गुण पसंद है?
- आपने B.com किया है तो वाणिज्य कर निरीक्षक को अंतिम प्राथमिकता क्यों दी?
- अगर आपको DC बना दिया जाये तो समाज के लिए क्या करोगे?
- भारतीय राज्यव्यवस्था में क्या पढ़ के आए हो?
- पहली बार में ही कैसे सफल हो गये Mains की परीक्षा के बारे में बताइये?
- अपने क्षेत्र के प्रमुख व्यक्तियों के नाम
- आपको कभी ऐसा लगा है, कि आप तनावग्रस्त रहे हो, उससे निपटने के लिए आपने क्या किया?
- आप PSC क्यों कर रहे हो?
- नेता के अवगुण
- आपका उच्च अधिकारी एक काम के लिए कहता है और उससे भी उच्च अधिकारी कुछ और कहता है, तो आप क्या करेंगे?
- आप अपने नाम की पाँच विशेषताएँ बताइये?
- ग्रामीण क्षेत्र में बालिकाएं शाला को बीच में क्यों छोड़ देती है?
- भारतीय संस्कृति को कैसे बचाया जा सकता है?
- आपके आदर्श कौन है?
- वाइड बॉल पर किस तरह से आउट हो सकता है?
- GST के पाँच-पाँच लाभ और हानि बताइये?
- Famous डायरी लिखने वालों के नाम बताओ?
- आप प्रोफेसर क्यों नहीं बने?
- आपने MA राजनीति विज्ञान से किया है, सामाजिक क्षेत्र से क्यों नहीं किया?
- आपने अपनी मुख्य परीक्षा में कोई सप्लीमेन्ट्री कॉपी ली थी?
- आपको क्या बनना है अफसर, नौकर, अधिकारी?
- आज की मुख्य खबर क्या है?
- नक्सलवाद की समस्या से निपटने के लिए आप क्या सुझाव देगे?
- सीटीजन चार्टर क्या है?
- आपने किया civil engg. है, आप उस field में काफी अच्छा कर सकते है, फिर प्रशासन को क्यों चुना?
- अधिकारी अच्छा प्रशिक्षण दे रहा है, किंतु वह अपने घर पर अपनी पत्नी को प्रताड़ित करता है, तो यह आप कैसे रोकोगे?
- क्या पढ़ के आये हो? - भारतीय राज्यव्यवस्था
- आपको अगर प्रधानमंत्री चुना जाये तो आप कालेधन पर कैसे कार्य करेंगे?
- तैयारी कहां से की?
- आपकी Hobby ट्रेवलिंग है उससे जुड़े प्रश्न।
- पहली बार में आप कैसे सफल हो गये MPPSC परीक्षा में?
- आप क्या पढ़ाते हैं, अन्य अलग पढ़ाने में आप क्या करते है?
- डिप्टी कलेक्टर के पद पर रहते हुए राजनीतिक दबाव को कैसे सामना करोगे?
- Job करने क्यों गये थे?
- लोकसेवा में कितने विभागों की सेवाएं है तथा कब लागू हुआ, हाल ही में शामिल सेवाओं के नाम बताएं।
- पिताजी क्या करते है। उनके कार्य?
- आप बीवी, बच्चों एवं परिवार पर कितना ध्यान देते हैं?
- आपके पदों की प्राथमिकता?
- नोटबंदी के फायदे।
- Job क्यों छोड़ा?
- Mains में कितने मार्क्स थे पिछली बार?
- सिविल सर्विसेस ने आपको कैसे आकर्षित किया?
- दलित की परिभाषा बताइये।
- पूर्व इन्टरव्यू से क्या सीखा?
- बेटा कितना बड़ा है?
- पुलिस का लक्ष्य क्या है?
- आपके नाम का मतलब एवं दो पर्यायवाची
- आपको कौनसा फूल अच्छा लगता है?
- N.C.C. का पूरा नाम बताइए
- बंटवारा, नामांतरण और सीमांकन क्या है?
- आपको कौन सी पोस्ट दी जाए?
- समाज की ऐसी क्या समस्याएँ है कि व्यक्ति आत्महत्या तक करने पर मजबूर हो जाता है?
- आपने होलकर कॉलेज से पढ़ाई की है बहुत कम लोगों को मिलता है कैसा अनुभव रहा?
- खुद पढ़ने के लिए टाइम कैसे निकालते हो?
- न्यू इण्डिया कैसा होगा?
- यदि मैं और आप रेलवे स्टेशन पर खड़े कही जा रहे हैं और इतने में कोई भिक्षुक रूपये मांगने लगे आप क्या करेंगे?
- आप फॉर्मेसी करके यहां क्यों आए?
- DSP बन के क्या पहला काम करोगे?
- भगवान पर फूल क्यों चढ़ाते है?
- दहेज प्रथा के अलावा और सामाजिक बुराईयां बताओ।
- आपने बी.ई. किया है और उसी फील्ड की रेलवे की जॉब में थे तो वो छोड़ कर क्यों आए?
- आपका विषय M.Sc मेथमेटिक्स है इस पेंसिल में कितनी केमिस्ट्री है बताइये।
- क्या आत्महत्या सामाजिक बुराई है?
- देशभक्ति और जनसेवा में किसे पसंद करोगे?
- क्या कारण है कि भारत में क्रिकेट का क्रेज अन्य खेलों की तुलना में इतना ज्यादा है?
- लोग पुलिस की डर के मारे इज्जत करते है या दिल से
- इतने अच्छे प्रतिशत है तो M.Sc क्यों नहीं किया?
- यदि मैं किसी बंद कमरे में फाँसी लगा लेता हूं तो इसमें समाज का क्या दोष?
- आरक्षण व्यवस्था के वर्तमान सन्दर्भ से जुड़े ¬प्रश्न।
- आप डेंटिस्ट है तो फिर प्रशासन में क्यों आना चाहते हैं?